The Rabbit Room’s community of authors and musicians has blessed and inspired our family through their creative endeavors. I’m excited to giveaway some of their books this month (see below for details).
Andrew Peterson’s music is a family favorite, to the point that our middle child once tried to get out of garbage duty by announcing, “I’m not a garbage man; I’m Andrew Peterson.” (Does Andrew take out the garbage? Inquiring parents want to know…) And here he is (six years ago now) giving it his all, playing through Andrew’s Christmas album, Behold the Lamb of God.
A.S. Peterson’s The Fiddler’s Gun and The Fiddler’s Green are two of my favorite American adventure books.
The original Slugs & Bugs album is possibly the only children’s album that I can tolerate on repeat.
I recently completed a writing course led by Jonathan Rogers. If you want to grow as a writer, I’d encourage you to consider learning from him.
I could go on. Instead, I’ll encourage you to visit their site and explore what’s offered.
Rabbit Room Giveaway
There are a few days left to enter our April giveaway, which features some great books from The Rabbit Room. (And as you wait for the contest to end, please consider shopping in The Rabbit Room Store!)
Special thanks to the Rabbit Room for donating the following titles:
– The Bark of the Bog Owl by Jonathan Rogers
– Beate Not the Moore Desk: A Writer to Young Writers by Walter Wangerin, Jr.
– The Last Sweet Mile: A Journey of Brothers by Allen Levi
– The Molehill, Vol. 4 (The Rabbit Room’s Annual Journal)
– The Fiddler’s Gun by A.S. Peterson
– Wingfeather Tales edited by Andrew Peterson
– Henry and the Chalk Dragon, by Jennifer Trafton and Benjamin Schipper
Enter now through here or through the form on the giveaway page.